My Maths was a stupid invention, it’s just teachers being lazy. Any good teacher would write homework on pieces of paper and hand it out and mark it themselves. Clearly most are incapable of doing that these days. It just makes things twice as hard for the people doing the work, having to write it out on paper and then type it all up again, it’s such an inconvenience. I hate it when adults use technology. Ugh.
tags: second rant of the day. my maths.
- comradeleonhotsky likes this
- thelionandthelamb1997 reblogged this from wingardiumlevi0hsa
- messing-with-a-dreamer likes this
- withmesohapppily said: THISSSSSSSSSSSS. Seriously. And when I can’t do it (most of the time…) my teacher makes me STAY BEHIND to GO THROUGH IT WITH ME. Wouldn’t it be fucking easier to you know, use paper homework? Gaaaah!
- wingardiumlevi0hsa posted this